The felt factory of the Alho family started its operations in 1927. The felt factory has been in the same family all the time and has been a manufacturer of felt slippers to this day.
Jalmari Alho, together with his wife Saima Alho, founded the Alho Felt Factory in the village of Partala in Jämsä. In the same place, the factory still operates today. The old history exudes from our courtyard, where our factory stores and the brick factory buildings built in the 50s are located, with its old warehouse buildings.
Our company ideology could be described as quite customer-oriented, we want to make our customers products that are versatile and high quality. We make products for people who value Finnish quality, respecting old traditions, brought to this day!